If a victim or their family feels their rights have been violated, what steps can they take?

A victim or his or her attorney may assert to any court or entity with authority over their case that their rights have been violated.

Furthermore, we encourage victims who feel their rights have been violated to reach out to us at https://www.marsyslaw4ok.com/share_your_story.

Be the first to comment

Please check your e-mail for a link to activate your account.