I am the victim of a crime and/or am in danger and I need assistance?

If you are the victim of a crime or are in immediate danger of becoming a victim, you should contact the police by dialing 9-1-1.

If you are in a situation, such as a violent domestic relationship, where contacting the police is not an immediate option, you can call the state of Oklahoma’s 24-hour Safeline at 1-800-522-SAFE (7233). The Safeline provides assistance with safety planning, crisis intervention, emergency shelter and advocacy to victims of domestic violence, sexual assault, and stalking.

Be the first to comment

Please check your e-mail for a link to activate your account.